La Passion Vintage
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Passion Vintage

www.LaPassionVintage.net

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerMusiquesConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan

+12
seiyasane
Souimanga
shaka40000
don bartolo
odin_nc
sakuraxchan
milo54
blabla
lio
Sir-Scorpios
AquariusVintage
nergal
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
AquariusVintage
AquariusVintage

black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar 2014 - 22:23

Hello,

The original price was 30000 yens during the event Jump Festa 2001 (that took place in december 2000).

I hope it helps Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.LaPassionVintage.net
sakuraxchan
collectionneur japan c-8

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 24 Mar 2014 - 0:16

30000 yens?? That s interesting.... Shocked 

I have the HK version...the 12 gold armours aren t soo shiny....but I m happy!! Wink 
superperiquito
collectionneur loose

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 24 Mar 2014 - 2:17

AquariusVintage a écrit:

Hello,

The original price was 30000 yens during the event Jump Festa 2001 (that took place in december 2000).

I hope it helps Wink

Perfect, my friend!! It helps a lot.

After more than 6 continuous hours looking throught Internet about this question, I found three prices: 28.500 Yen, 30.000 Yen and 31.500 Yen, but the 30.000 Yen souce was the most truthful and reliable (in my opinion) than the rest, and as you say as well 30.000 Yen, I can take as sure that was the original price. Thanks!!

By the way, I have an even more difficult question that I found impossible to solve until now. I'm trying to know the original and official price of the HK vintage reissues. Not interested in all of them, I'm only interested in the "new" ones, like the Specters (Wyvern, Surplices of Gold Saints), Lizard, Perseus, Giganto, Ophiuchus, Unicorn, etc... Guessing the prices is very hard because on that time (2003-2006) that prices were held in secret by HK dealers, which raised the prices at their will, keeping it in secret for the western people, us, who bought the anxiously no matter the price.

I can only guess those prices, they should be in a range of 15/20 HK$, but I would like to know the exact and official retail prices.

It's a hard one, uh?

I hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance.

Kike.
http://www.saintseiyagallery.com
AquariusVintage
AquariusVintage

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr 2014 - 9:59

Sorry I don't have any information about the price of "new" ones.

I only have an old information dating from jully 2004 about the set containing Gamma, Epsylon, Eta, Beta and Delta HK. This set was available at approximately 100 euros at Hong Kong resellers and 150 euros at french resellers.

About the french version: in january the announced price in 2006 was between 18 euros and 23 euros.
The planning was:
- february: Pegase, Dragon et Cygne V1
- march: Sion, Cancer, Poisson versions surplis
- april: Radhamantys, Verseau, Capricorne and Gémeaux surplis
Lucifer17
collectionneur Tai

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Juil 2015 - 13:07

Finalement depuis les vintages de 1987, à peu d'exceptions près, Bandai n'a jamais été capable de rééditer ses figurines avec une qualité digne de ce nom
sakuraxchan
collectionneur japan c-8

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juil 2015 - 0:52

off topic:
you re right Lucifer17...Bandai HK released most figures (bronzes v1/asgard/golds/black box v2 gold) with paint loss!! Crying or Very sad
but for me the biggest mistake was that Bandai HK didn t released the Bronzes V3 in vintage... Evil or Very Mad
why?? I don t know... black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Combat-j
Lucifer17
collectionneur Tai

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 17 Juil 2015 - 9:15

sakuraxchan a écrit:

why?? I don t know... black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Combat-j

When Bandai released their first reissues (gold, bronzes v2 and v1, Hades etc..), the success was very high around the world.

In Europe, for example, we ordered massive lot of reissues from HK.

After Bandai took the decision to release these reissues in other countries but unfortunatly the fans had already bought it or the bad reputation of pain loss finished the job.

And, the other big problem : the MC collection started and finished to kill the vintage-like interest for a lot of people.

Crying or Very sad
sakuraxchan
collectionneur japan c-8

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 18 Juil 2015 - 2:12

thanks for the explanation!! Wink

that s why I hope Bandai will release the Saint Cloth Series Rebirth line... cheers
Lucifer17
collectionneur Tai

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 18 Juil 2015 - 9:49

sakuraxchan a écrit:
thanks for the explanation!! Wink

that s why I hope Bandai will release the Saint Cloth Series Rebirth line... cheers

This new line won't replace the "real" vintage style for me Confused
charles.bosquier
collectionneur Tai

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Aoû 2015 - 18:51

Lucifer17 a écrit:

This new line won't replace the "real" vintage style for me Confused

I toyally agree with you on that.
eldiez31
collectionneur loose

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Déc 2017 - 17:51

AquariusVintage a écrit:

You're right Sakuraxchan, the Sagittarius that comes with the black box is "ungrapped".
I've never seen a "grapped" Sagittarius from the Black Box.

I have this box too, and I bought it sealed. And when I opened it, the only figure that was uncut was Sagittarius. So we can say it comes with no "grappes"?

Juan
AquariusVintage
AquariusVintage

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2018 - 22:09

Yes we can say that.
I've never seen a Sagittarius Black Box with uncut runner parts.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan   black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

black box bandai 2000 h.k VS black box avec sticker japan
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2